Kronicles kBackup focuses on protecting corporate data, simplifying the data protection and recovery process, and meeting the data recovery and storage needs of businesses in Singapore. This is achieved by providing enterprise-grade data backup and disaster recovery solutions for every type of workload and storage tier in a consolidated, unified, managed, and remotely monitored service offering.
High scalability enables you to scale your backup requirements in accordance with your company’s needs without jeopardising upgrades or migration attempts.
BUSINESS DATA BACKUP FEATURES
BENEFITS OF ENTERPRISE K-BACKUP SOLUTIONS
COMPLETE CORPORATE DATA BACKUP STORAGE SOLUTIONS TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
Minimise the impact of ransomware incidents on enterprise continuity. Ensure your corporate data is recoverable with Kronicles kBackup’s comprehensive range of backup solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions About Enterprise Data Backup Solutions In Singapore
What Is Corporate Data Backup?
What Is An Enterprise Backup Solution?
Enterprise backup solutions enable companies in Singapore to make regular, automated data backups on various media, ensuring business continuity during data breaches.
How Should You Backup Your Corporate Data?
There are four ways for businesses to backup corporate data:
- Removable Media
- External Hard Drives
- Cloud Backup: Cloud services such as Kronicles kCloud provide a data backup and storage system with encryption services for data protection. This makes it one of the most preferred solutions in Singapore.
Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS): BaaS is similar to cloud storage with an added advantage of convenience as backup operations are managed by experienced vendors in Singapore, such as Kronicles.
What Is The Best Solution for Business Data Backup in Singapore?
When searching for the best business data backup solutions, companies in Singapore can consider these factors:
- Scalability: As a business grows, its data storage capacity needs to evolve quickly to ensure that companies remain agile. Thus, good backup solutions should be easily scalable.
- Automated Backup: Automated data backup helps IT staff manage large volumes of data, increasing work efficiency.
Malware Protection: With the rise in malicious cyber activities in Singapore, security is a key feature when choosing a backup solution to provide adequate protection against malware.
How Do Large Companies Backup Their Data?
What Are The 3 Types of Data Backups?
The three types of data backups are:
- Full Backup: All corporate data is duplicated, and more time and space are required.
- Incremental Backup: In incremental backups, only the data that has been updated since the last backup is duplicated, speeding up the process and taking up less space.
- Differential Backup: Differential backup copies all data altered since the last backup and continues to duplicate all data changed since the last full backup in each subsequent run.
Is It Mandatory For Companies To Backup Their Data?
How Often Do Companies Backup Data?
How Does Data Backup Work?
What Is Enterprise Cloud Backup?
We offer comprehensive business data backup solutions for corporate clients of all sizes in Singapore and worldwide. In addition to data protection and backup, we are also equipped to provide kStore enterprise-class storage solutions and kCompute, which integrates computer resources and storage needs on a single platform. Get in touch to learn how our backup solutions can fit into your data storage and protection plans.